Daily ask these questions to yourself
hello internet, welcome back to another video. So thank you for all of the love that you’ve given us.
thanks for your support, please press the like button to help the youtube algorithm to reach these video to many peoples like you.
Now lets continue.
Truly knowing yourself requires serious effort. But unfortunately, there’s no set path to self-awareness, no standardized steps you can take to reach it.
That said, taking some time to examine yourself — your skills, your desires, your motivations — helps. It’s a way to do the work of getting to know yourself better.
In an effort to become more self-aware in my own life, I developed a list of 20 questions to reflect on.
Ask these questions daily or weekly to know what is important or what is not.
1. What am I good at?
2. What am I so-so at?
3. What am I bad at?
4. What makes me tired?
5. What is the most important thing in my life?
6. Who are the most important people in my life?
7. How much sleep do I need?
8. What stresses me out?
9. What relaxes me?
10. What’s my definition of success?
11. What type of worker am I?
12. How do I want others to see me?
13. What makes me sad?
14. What makes me happy?
15. What makes me angry?
16. What type of person do I want to be?
17. What type of friend do I want to be?
18. What do I think about myself?
19. What things do I value in life?
20. What makes me afraid?
Once you answer these questions, don’t stop getting to know yourself.
Just like you’re physically getting older and changing, so does your perspective.
It’s OK to have a shift in ideas and beliefs, and making time over the years to acknowledge those changes within yourself can help you stay in tune with how you grow over time.